Donde esta Scott Dolan?

GA Russell

that's too bad about paul. Shows, I guess, that I haven't checked in too much this year.

Dolan and I pretty much had a constant beef but at the end of the day it's the internet and I don't really know the guy, so... it is easy enough to hide someone on here that you don't like to interact with (or be tempted to interact with).

Well, Scott recommended the Emotiva equipment I eventually bought, so for that I thank him.  He seemed like someone who just couldn't perceive the way his emotionally-charged writing could hit a reader different from him.  He was just harsh, y'know?  I sometimes wish the Internet could include a volume knob, to just turn it down a notch or two.

1 hour ago, clifford_thornton said:

.... it is easy enough to hide someone on here that you don't like to interact with (or be tempted to interact with).

Unfortunately, it's not that easy. Posts from ignored members show up in other members' replies, and more unpleasantly, in the "Posts" column in the lower right margin of the main forum page. I was taking frequent months-long hiatuses from the forum because of the assholic screeds blaring from that "Posts" column.

Edited by T.D.