Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Justin V

Two Cheap HRS Mosaics on eBay

3 posts in this topic

There are two cheap HRS Mosaics on eBay.  One is $29 with free shipping  and the other is $31.49 plus $7.35 shipping.  I bought mine two years ago for $30, minus the box and giant book (like these).  Anyone even mildly curious about this Mosaic should get it.  Although I'd probably like to have the book, I wouldn't part with mine.

Interesting that these are with no box or booklet. I remember mention on this forum years ago that there were quite a few ‘disk only’ sets or partials out there believed to be as a result of theft from the manufacturer. Presumably that would apply to these?

I'm just generally shocked at the number of "discs only" sets that appear on eBay.  *AND* the number of "booklet only, no discs!" auctions too.

How is it that SO damn many discs and booklets get separated like that??

I mean, I don't keep my discs in the original boxes, but all the boxes (and booklets) are together in an oversized milk crate, and my wife knows that the discs are all intermixed with my other CD's -- and they're the only ones in the black jewel boxes.  It would take about 20 minutes tops to rematch them all up again.

Maybe if strangers were packing up all my earthly possessions, maybe they might not have any idea, but still, you'd have to think that if you found that many empty boxes, that maybe what goes in them would be around somewhere close too.

Not that I can't see it happening at all, but given the number of "discs only" and "booklet only" sales on eBay, it seems to be incredibly common, and bafflingly so.