The genius you never knew about

Daniel A

Yesterday, I happened to learn about a person I had never heard of. Obviously, that is not the case for all of you, since I can see that have been threads on him in the past. But in the case you have not heard of him, would you ever believe that there could exist someone who is barely of retirement age with the following achievements (according to his imdb bio):

- did two albums for the Pacific Jazz label in the 60s

- performed piano concerts by Bartok, Beethoven and others with several symphony orchestras

- starred in episodes of Star Trek, Kojak, The Streets of San Francisco and many other TV series of the 60s/70s

- created a musical instrument that has since been used in countless movie soundtracks (Star Trek, Alien etc) 

- played piano on the Frank Sinatra version of 'New York, New York' 

- Played synth on many Stevie Wonder and Earth, Wind and Fire albums, as well as on Michael Jackson's 'Thriller' 

- produced the first DVD in the world outside of Japan as well as the first IMAX DVD, the first 3D DVD and the first interactive movie DVD

... and, as the crown jewel of his career, has released several albums with the perfect-pitch pooches Top Dog, performing beloved classics like this one:

Well, here he is: https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0402137/bio