• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, soulpope said:

ab67616d0000b273ce7e950adc2a3e8a0ed3f39a

Most likely ;-) ....

Oh I remember this. Somehow, Supersax was quite en vogue in 77/78 and so. But I must admit after the first listening I didn´t spin it much after that. But a good idea, I might save some of it on USP and listen in the car while driving to fishing, that´s some nice swinging stuff , maybe the rhythm section sounds a bit metronomic....

2 minutes ago, Gheorghe said:

Oh I remember this. Somehow, Supersax was quite en vogue in 77/78 and so. But I must admit after the first listening I didn´t spin it much after that. But a good idea, I might save some of it on USP and listen in the car while driving to fishing, that´s some nice swinging stuff , maybe the rhythm section sounds a bit metronomic....

Have a "good catch" :D ....

1 hour ago, soulpope said:

Have a "good catch" :D ....

Thanks, usually I have, I do  that hobby (I´d say passion) since 50 years. My best combination was friends who shared BOTH interests (fishing and jazz) with me. One died, the other lost interest in both things. When I called him on his 60th Birthday to talk a bit about "the good old times" he stated that he left behind him everything that was intersting for him earlier...., well things happen, but in my case, if I´m stuck to a thing, I´m "hooked" for my whole life. 

2 minutes ago, Gheorghe said:

Thanks, usually I have, I do  that hobby (I´d say passion) since 50 years. My best combination was friends who shared BOTH interests (fishing and jazz) with me. One died, the other lost interest in both things. When I called him on his 60th Birthday to talk a bit about "the good old times" he stated that he left behind him everything that was intersting for him earlier...., well things happen, but in my case, if I´m stuck to a thing, I´m "hooked" for my whole life. 

As you said these experiences do happen, but at least it remains at your discretion to manage/value own interests .... ich wünsche Dir einen schönen Tag !!

56 minutes ago, soulpope said:

As you said these experiences do happen, but at least it remains at your discretion to manage/value own interests .... ich wünsche Dir einen schönen Tag !!

Ich Dir auch. Interessant, Fischerkumpels hab ich jede Menge, Jazz .....einfach passive sind selten , viel schon gestorben. Die mit denen ich spiel, ja , aber weißt eh, covid und so.... nix mit spielen....