Rock in print in Scotland

Not really my cuppa nor field of interest, but I find this approach excellent and worthy of every bit of support by those even vaguely interested. These bits of history need to be documented to flesh out the overall picture (which did not happen in the capital of the country only) and they certainly are not for the "locals" only. Not least of all because this kind of club/live gig scene happened in similar ways in other cities too (and many of those probably will never be documented).

(FWIW, and in a similar - jazz - vein, I do not regret one bit having bought Bill Birch's "Keeper of the Flame" though I have no particular connection to Manchester. But it does complete the history of UK jazz in a well-done way.)

9 hours ago, Big Beat Steve said:

Not really my cuppa nor field of interest, but I find this approach excellent and worthy of every bit of support by those even vaguely interested. These bits of history need to be documented to flesh out the overall picture (which did not happen in the capital of the country only) and they certainly are not for the "locals" only. Not least of all because this kind of club/live gig scene happened in similar ways in other cities too (and many of those probably will never be documented).

(FWIW, and in a similar - jazz - vein, I do not regret one bit having bought Bill Birch's "Keeper of the Flame" though I have no particular connection to Manchester. But it does complete the history of UK jazz in a well-done way.)

:tup