Black Unity Trio – Al-Fatihah

Onxidlib

16 minutes ago, Rabshakeh said:

Mine's still stuck in Cleveland's USPS processing area. 

I'm trying to ignore the "glowing" reviews the USPS has been getting on this site. 

Mine too. At least they have company whilst they await their transatlantic adventure...meanwhile it's in stock at juno

https://www.juno.co.uk/search/?facet%5Bmirror_artist_facetm%5D%5B%5D=black+unity+trio&hide_forthcoming=0

ho hum

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Late said:

Any word if this will see a digital release?

Wether there will be a digital release I don't know but the LP comes with a hi-res download. And as the tracking history shows my copy is also still stuck in Cleveland's USPS processing area. Hope it will arrive before x-mas - as my x-mas gift to myself....

1 hour ago, mjazzg said:

That's just rubbing it in....you're going to miss out on the 'will it, won't it, excitement of customs!

To be honest, I was amazed to see it up on Juno after the ‘search for the Holy Grail’ vibe on this thread . It wasn’t on my radar but the snippets sound nice, it looks to be a very well done reissue and The Sage (Clifford) has given the word. :g

Just heard that it has been dispatched First Class so the omens for Saturday are positive. Hopefully not via Cleveland..

18 hours ago, Rabshakeh said:

I wanted to get the new release of The Flam too, which I see Juno is stocking.

Damn - didn’t see that. Still need to replace the copy I sold to Mole for £2 ;)

28 minutes ago, sidewinder said:

Just heard that it has been dispatched First Class so the omens for Saturday are positive. Hopefully not via Cleveland..

Damn - didn’t see that. Still need to replace the copy I sold to Mole for £2 ;)

I bought my secondhand copy from Mole...

1 hour ago, sidewinder said:

To be honest, I was amazed to see it up on Juno after the ‘search for the Holy Grail’ vibe on this thread . It wasn’t on my radar but the snippets sound nice, it looks to be a very well done reissue and The Sage (Clifford) has given the word. :g

I knew Juno had some copies coming, psted upthread, but I found out from Gotta Groove once I'd placed an order with them. Sometimes that's how the cookie crumbles.

The Sage did have qualms about the gatefold sleeve though :g