TEST POLL

TEST POLL  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So if I hit "Show Results" before voting, it returns "Are you sure?  After viewing the results, you will not be able to vote."  So how can I vote and say "Yes definitely is being counted" before voting?  And what if I vote and say "Yes definitely is being counted", and it turns out it wasn't counted?

7 minutes ago, mjzee said:

So if I hit "Show Results" before voting, it returns "Are you sure?  After viewing the results, you will not be able to vote."  So how can I vote and say "Yes definitely is being counted" before voting?  And what if I vote and say "Yes definitely is being counted", and it turns out it wasn't counted?

I see the same.  So #3 is the only logical choice for me...

9 minutes ago, mjzee said:

That's what we're testing for with this poll. If you see anything askew, report it here.

I'm showing no vote for you, is that correct?

3 minutes ago, medjuck said:

Uhh Not sure anymore.  Sorry I'm an idiot. 

No, you're not an idiot. But I don't see a vote from you in Dan's poll. There is logged one here on this one, though. I can see that you voted a "no" here.

To me, that suggests that either there's a bug in the software's polling that is not consistent across all polls, or else maybe you inadvertently clicked in that one before voting.

If anybody else wants to set up a poll for similar such testing, hey, go for it. a larger sample size is always better. And it's not like i got opera tickets for tonight or anything. :g

9 minutes ago, ejp626 said:

I see the same.  So #3 is the only logical choice for me...

Did you actually pull the plug on #3? Because I don't see any votes on that one , at least not as of this writing.

23 minutes ago, JSngry said:

That's what we're testing for with this poll. If you see anything askew, report it here.

Did you actually pull the plug on #3? Because I don't see any votes on that one , at least not as of this writing.

I just voted on 3 and it appears to have shown up.

3 hours ago, JSngry said:

T To me, that suggests that either there's a bug in the software's polling that is not consistent across all polls, or else maybe you inadvertently clicked in that one before voting.

I suspect I didn't hit "submit" and then looked at the results later.  Oh, well if we're all around in another month I'll try again. (I do know 2 people with the virus, one seriously ill.)