A Covid-19 jazz joke.

A man with suspected Chinese virus is lying in a hospital bed with a face mask on, waiting to be seen.

A beautiful young trainee nurse comes to give the man a bed bath.

The man asks, “Are my testicles black?"

The nurse replies, “I'm here to give you a bed bath."

The man asks again slightly more agitated this time, “Ok, but can you look to see if my testicles are black?”

The nurse replies, “Sir, I'm only supposed to give you a bed bath - upper body and feet"

The man, rather breathless by now, manages to ask one more time, “Please, are my testicles black?”

The nurse looks at the man in sympathy, and not wanting the mans heart rate to increase or cause any more undue stress, she lifts up the man's gown, takes the man's member in one hand and his testicles in the other, leans in to inspect and says, “No, your testicles are not black.”

The man sits up in his bed, removes his face mask, and says to the nurse...

“Listen to me carefully. ARE MY TEST RESULTS BACK?”

19 hours ago, Hardbopjazz said:

This was shared on someone's face book page from another Facebook page, which was shared from someone else's page, so forth, so I don't know who originated it. 

"I just did the math for all the gigs I lost with the from the lock down, and it looks like I actually saved $214." 

I'll give it up for this one. 

7 hours ago, lipi said:

*COVID-19.

Yeah, but then you lose the cigar-smoky burlesque Roaring 20s thing that is the foundational premise of the humor of the joke. If it was acted out in sketch form...it would be W.C. Fields or somebody like him playing the man, and he'd probably be sitting in the bed with a stogie and a shot glass.

The joke is structurally sound, if not particularly polite in any regard.

49 minutes ago, JSngry said:

Yeah, but then you lose the cigar-smoky burlesque Roaring 20s thing that is the foundational premise of the humor of the joke. If it was acted out in sketch form...it would be W.C. Fields or somebody like him playing the man, and he'd probably be sitting in the bed with a stogie and a shot glass.

The joke is structurally sound, if not particularly polite in any regard.

Yield-curve-BS.jpg