Blue Note NY Sharing Archived Concerts

Dan Gould

1 hour ago, Justin V said:

I canceled today.  I'll keep an eye on their future posts and I'll renew next month if they post some things I must hear.  I've heard enough each month to make it easily worth my $10, but I am disappointed that they have dropped the ball. 

make sure there is no auto-pay despite your cancellation. Someone else cancelled in June and got charged anyway.

On 7/28/2020 at 3:19 PM, Dan Gould said:

make sure there is no auto-pay despite your cancellation. Someone else cancelled in June and got charged anyway.

Oof.  They posted today for the first time in 8 days.  Either they messed up posting a video or they only posted a picture of James Carter playing.  I've been meaning to revisit some Carter albums.

MF-ing assholes. They just sent email announcing that with a final Moody 70th birthday video they are done.

How appalling is that after taking everybody's money for August?

When I lived near NYC and went to the club I tolerated the ridiculous prices, minimum, and elbow-over-elbow seating, if the music was good.

Now, I hope they never open again. Fucking rip-off artists in everything they do.

(BTW, I was promised a Gene Harris concert which never appeared and now never will.)