FS: 1951 London Palladium flyer

I've had this double-sided  piece for 15 years, maybe longer. 

Sugar Chile Robinson was my main attraction, when I bought it, but it's got plenty for our British friends to sink their teeth in. I have no idea who the other performers are.

Two sides of yesteryear. Dig the Peep Show!

7.5" x 10", and in great shape, with uniform paper toning. Would look great archival-glass-framed. 

How about $50 post paid?

IMG_E6290[1] IMG_E6291[1]

Most of those people listed are very familiar. Billy Cotton Snr., with his ‘Wakey Wakey’ catchphrase, had one of the biggest BBC band shows of that era (his son would become Head of Light Entertainment for the corp). Jimmy Jewel was a comedian who was on TV through to the 1970s. I’m sure BillF can elaborate in more detail, perhaps? :)

Noele Gordon - famous here as the matriarch leading lady on long lasting wonky-stage set TV soap ‘Crossroads’.

Edited by sidewinder

Yes, knew lots of those from radio and TV.

I notice the old-style phone number - Gerrard 7373. Ronnie Scott's "old place", which I knew a lot better than the Frith Street premises and which hosted so many American greats, was of course in Gerrard Street.