ISO: 4 Blue Note CDs (Lee Morgan, Larry Young, Jackie McLean)

Wondering if anyone has copies of the following they would be interested in selling? Prefer US issues as opposed to Japanese.

Lee Morgan - Caramba
Lee Morgan - The Last Session
Larry Young - Of Love & Peace
Jackie McLean - 'Bout Soul

All sorted, thanks! 

Edited by colinmce

7 hours ago, J.A.W. said:

Which US releases are you looking for? There were several CD reissue series (early McMasters from the 1980s and early 1990s, RVGs, later McMasters). I didn't check which ones were issued in which series.

Each of these was only released once in the US. The Morgans as McMaster discs in 1996 & 98, and the other two as Conns in 1997 and 2004. 

If you can't find it elsewhere, I might be willing to part with the McLean. I have the music on the Grachan Moncur Mosaic Select, and it is not one of my favorie McLean recordings. The trick for me is locating it. A couple years ago my wife evicted me from the basement space I used to store my music collection. I came home one day to find all my music in boxes and ever since it takes me time to locate anything that is not one of my purchases that came after. If you give me a couple of days, I can probably find it.

2 hours ago, relyles said:

If you can't find it elsewhere, I might be willing to part with the McLean. I have the music on the Grachan Moncur Mosaic Select, and it is not one of my favorie McLean recordings. The trick for me is locating it. A couple years ago my wife evicted me from the basement space I used to store my music collection. I came home one day to find all my music in boxes and ever since it takes me time to locate anything that is not one of my purchases that came after. If you give me a couple of days, I can probably find it.

Ouch! Thanks, no rush/no worries if you can't find it, but just let me know.

10 minutes ago, bresna said:

Offhand, how much are you willing to pay for each of these? That might help people decide if they are willing to part with them.

I'm OK with people suggesting what they feel comfortable with, but I'm thinking the $15-20 range is what's fair for these particular titles. 

I have an extra copy of Of Love and Peace. Small part of paper back insert has been ripped off on spine part, so that one can only see "OTE" of "BLUENOTE". Still clearly identified on spine as Larry Young - Of Love And Peace  ... Music from EMI

Let me know if $18 for media mail delivery would work.

Just now, Patrick said:

I have an extra copy of Of Love and Peace. Small part of paper back insert has been ripped off on spine part, so that one can only see "OTE" of "BLUENOTE". Still clearly identified on spine as Larry Young - Of Love And Peace  ... Music from EMI

Let me know if $18 for media mail delivery would work.

That sounds good to me, thanks! I'll shoot you a PM.