The Banned Dizzy Jerome Kern Recrods

JSngry

Because then there would be one less place to post videos of obscure records for people to listen to on their own time..

I don't know what you've been doing in the time it's taken you to post all these responses, but trust me, you could have easily gone to the bathroom or some other quieter place and have listened to them by now, and then answered your own question. They're four 78s, so even if your bowels aren't plugged and your prostate not uber-enlarged, you'd have time.to listen to them on one trip, more than one time if they are.

19 minutes ago, JSngry said:

Because then there would be one less place to post videos of obscure records for people to listen to on their own time..

I don't know what you've been doing in the time it's taken you to post all these responses, but trust me, you could have easily gone to the bathroom or some other quieter place and have listened to them by now, and then answered your own question. They're four 78s, so even if your bowels aren't plugged and your prostate not uber-enlarged, you'd have time.to listen to them on one trip, more than one time if they are.

Thanks. I will listen to them tomorrow, and then post an instructional video so that you and other aging white male celibates can recognize Afro-Cuban rhythms, in the interest of teaching you something. You're welcome!

So, can anyone other than jsngry tell me of there is any Afro-Cuban content in this music? Again, I am unable to listen now. A simple "yes"or "no" will suffice.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Teasing the Korean

19 hours ago, Teasing the Korean said:

What is a "recrod?" It sounds like it might hurt. 

I'm thinking that 19 hours ago might have been a better time to have listened to the clips? Saved yourself a lot of energy, then, now, and later, when you type up that instructional manual.

Please - include pictures, like on those records where they teach you how to do the mombo and the tcha-tcha-tcha. Pictures work for me.

I can tell you right now, if there's no pictures, you're wasting your time afaic.

Yeah, something like this, please.

R-8363981-1460158391-4967.jpeg.jpg

and a little backindatassup won't hurt either, even if it is one of the Golden Girls.

R-8463458-1462113742-4867.jpeg.jpg

2 hours ago, Teasing the Korean said:

Thanks. I will listen to them tomorrow, and then post an instructional video so that you and other aging white male celibates can recognize Afro-Cuban rhythms, in the interest of teaching you something. You're welcome!

So, can anyone other than jsngry tell me of there is any Afro-Cuban content in this music? Again, I am unable to listen now. A simple "yes"or "no" will suffice.

Thanks in advance.

No.

On 6/7/2020 at 6:43 PM, Teasing the Korean said:

Dude - tomorrow has done gone and become yesterday. Where's my video?

51 minutes ago, JSngry said:

Dude - tomorrow has done gone and become yesterday. Where's my video?

Well, I tried to find something good on YouTube, but they all look like they were done by these "pro" guys who hang out at Sam Ash or Guitar Center. You know the types? I wouldn't want to subject anyone to these - not even aging white male celibates. 🤣