Source for OOP Mosaic sets

Hey ya’ll, Antone’s Records in Austin is selling some OOP Mosaic boxes, currently Earl Hines for 119.99, Condon Mob for 59.99(!), etc. Posting new ones daily on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram. You can find links to any of these sites at http://www.antonesrecordshop.com

Yes, same people who have the longtime Austin club and record label.

Just a heads up. Also, support an independent record store.

2 hours ago, AaronG said:

Hey ya’ll, Antone’s Records in Austin is selling some OOP Mosaic boxes, currently Earl Hines for 119.99, Condon Mob for 59.99(!), etc. Posting new ones daily on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram. You can find links to any of these sites at http://www.antonesrecordshop.com

Yes, same people who have the longtime Austin club and record label.

Just a heads up. Also, support an independent record store.

Just scored the Condon Mob. 

31 minutes ago, brednjam1 said:

Do they have any Mosaic vinyl box sets?

They mentioned that they have some but haven’t posted any yet.  They seem to be doing a couple each day.  I’m hoping for a Bud Shank or Phil Woods set.

1 hour ago, jcam_44 said:

Holy crap! Their site shows they have Cyril Neville’s For the Funk of it! I’ve been looking for it for probably 5 years at the least. 

I’m in San Antonio but stopped by there several times pre-pandemic. You can find some crazy stuff there, often cheap.

10 minutes ago, bresna said:

I don't see any Mosaic boxes listed. Is there some trick to see them?

Getting the same thing. I'm guessing the fact they're releasing and advertising them one at a time means they sell pretty quick. Following them on twitter or insta is probably the only way to get a quick update and purchase. Doesn't seem like these are sticking around very long. 

3 hours ago, Dub Modal said:

Getting the same thing. I'm guessing the fact they're releasing and advertising them one at a time means they sell pretty quick. Following them on twitter or insta is probably the only way to get a quick update and purchase. Doesn't seem like these are sticking around very long. 

They’re not on the website itself. Click the Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter icons. They are there.