SOLD. Power cables for sale, Pangea and Analysis Plus

I have the following power cables for sale, surplus that are going to gather dust.

Postage is 7 dollars for a cable within the US. Buy 2 or more at once and postage is free.

For sale, in excellent condition:

Pangea Audio AC 14SE MKII 1.5 Meter for 40 dollars.

Pangea Audio AC 14XL MkII Power Cable with Cardas Copper .6 Meter for 40 dollars. I have two each of these for sale.

Analysis Plus Oval 10 power cable 2 Meter. 115 dollars.

PM if interested, or email me at lonjazz@yahoo.com Thanks!

Edited by jazzbo

They are a very good value for the dollars, especially those that have been upgraded to Cardas copper. I have carefully built systems that prefers other cables (PS Audio AC-12 and Iconoclast, which are considerably more expensive). But as a great initial step up from OEM power cords the Pangea are worth exploring.

Edited by jazzbo

45 minutes ago, jazzbo said:

They are a very good value for the dollars, especially those that have been upgraded to Cardas copper. I have carefully built systems that prefers other cables (PS Audio AC-12 and Iconoclast, which are considerably more expensive). But as a great initial step up from OEM power cords the Pangea are worth exploring.

Thanks.  I've been looking at them.