Mosaic Vinyl Box Sets Missing LPs: Benny Goodman and Jimmy Giuffre

recently got two Mosaic vinyl box sets that are each missing a single LP:

Benny Goodman: missing LP 4
Jimmy Giuffre: Missing LP 1

The seller dealt very fairly with this, but I'd still like to get those LPs without having to buy the whole boxes.
Does anybody have any suggestions? I already called Mosaic and the Princeton Record Exchange and they don't have anything

14 hours ago, Brad said:

Have you tried the Jazz Record Center in NY?  I haven’t been there in several years but they had a lot of Mosaics.

https://www.jazzrecordcenter.com/

Love that store! I always go there whenever I’m in New York. And yes, they often have a number of Mosaics on hand.

14 hours ago, brednjam1 said:

Thanks, Brad!  You are so helpful!  

You also might want to keep an eye out on eBay for partial sets that show up from time to time.

8 minutes ago, Brad said:

Another potential source might be Mosaic itself. They often have partial sets. 

Thought of this as well, but brednjam1 seems to indicate in the initial post that this avenue has already been explored. Admittedly this is going to be a difficult quest, trying to find individual LPs from long OOP Mosaics.

Thinking of the Jazz Record Center makes me long to go to NYC again. I hope they’ve weathered the pandemic as well as possible.

1 minute ago, ghost of miles said:

Thought of this as well, but brednjam1 seems to indicate in the initial post that this avenue has already been explored. Admittedly this is going to be a difficult quest, trying to find individual LPs from long OOP Mosaics.

Thinking of the Jazz Record Center makes me long to go to NYC again. I hope they’ve weathered the pandemic as well as possible.

You’re right. I need a refresher in proper reading.

I hope the JRC is okay. Their website is running and seems to have adapted to COVID but you never know.