LF: CD version of complete Tristano, Konitz & Marsh on Atlantic (Mosaic)

I’ve only recently started to get bitten by the Tristano School bug — just in the last 4-5 months really — and realizing I’m way too late to the party.

Looking for a CD set in good condition (doesn’t have to be perfect, but the discs all need to be Ex-, or Vg+ at worst) — and that won’t completely break the bank. I do have Larry’s excellent book (that includes a reprint of the liners), so I’d even entertain a “disks-only” situation, for the right price.

I have an auto-search set on eBay, and I can be pretty patient. Ideally, not much more than $120.

I got outbid on the last one that sold on eBay at the very last second (I’d bid 5 seconds before the auction ended, but unfortunately the winner’s ultimate max-bid auto-bid more than me — shame, as it came in a hair less than $100 — and I really should have bid $10 more than I did, though that might not have been enough either).

Anyway, if anyone has any leads, or a copy they’d like to part with, I’d be super appreciative. Thanks!!

Edited by Rooster_Ties

• 2 weeks later...