SOLID JAZZ GIANTS reissues from Japan on Dec 9

RiRiIII

Anyone know about this Dexter?: https://merurido.jp/item.php?ky=UVJZ20102

From Google Translate:

A super rare album that recorded a live performance in the Netherlands in 1972 with Dexter Gordon's Rob Agerbeek trio, with additional bonus tracks and the first miracle CD! Dexter Gordon, an unprecedented tenor Titan, performed a live performance with the Rob Agerbeek trio in The Hague, the Netherlands in 1972, and was released only once on a suspicious label called Dexterity Records, but it was discontinued and the whereabouts of the rights are missing. A phantom work that has become. Although it was released as a 2-disc LP, it will be released in two parts with an additional recording of a bonus track. The first collection, "All Souls VOL.1", includes Dexter's favorite song "You Stepped Out of a Dream" and Coltrane's "Some Other Blues", all of which are over 10 minutes long. Includes 4 shaku performances! The incandescent rare live work performed in the Netherlands, which Dexter Gordon, who left a famous performance in various parts of Europe, especially loved, will be revived as a CD! Musicians: Deskter Gordon (ts) Rob Afulbake (p) Genk Hoverhock (b) Eric Ineke (ds) Recorded live at The Hague Jazz Club in The Hague, The Netherlands in 1972 Recorded information 1. You Step Out Of A Dream 2. Stepble Mates 3. Didn't We (songs not included in LP) 4. Some Other Blues

I found this LP years ago must have been on eBay. I think I sold it here during a financial crisis ... solid Dexter as I recall, I should pull out the transfer I made and listen again. Not sure one extra track is making me buy it again unless I realize that my copy wasn't very clean and the transfer has loads of annoying clicks.

• 2 months later...