Lee Morgan - Complete Live at the Lighthouse

Mark13

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, cliffpeterson said:

You can preorder this from udiscover.com.  The set currently qualifies for a summer sale discount of 25% and also free shipping. comes to less than $8 per disc. 

Jeez, with 25% ($19.24) off, and free shipping -- that takes it down to $61.20 (including $3.46 in taxes) -- or $7.65 per CD.

I was really trying to look for excuses NOT to get this set, but that's proving to be hard to resist.

Who here's dealt with udiscovermusic.com before??

Someone please tell me they're a scam or some fly-by-night operation, so I have some excuse -- any excuse -- not to get this.

3 hours ago, Rooster_Ties said:

Jeez, with 25% ($19.24) off, and free shipping -- that takes it down to $61.20 (including $3.46 in taxes) -- or $7.65 per CD.

I was really trying to look for excuses NOT to get this set, but that's proving to be hard to resist.

Who here's dealt with udiscovermusic.com before??

Someone please tell me they're a scam or some fly-by-night operation, so I have some excuse -- any excuse -- not to get this.

I'll never order from udiscovermusic.com again. In late 2019 (pre-pandemic), I ordered several Blue Note LPs. After several weeks, they e-mailed that one title was out of stock, so my order would be delayed. I E-mailed them to ask if they would send the other LPs in the order. They never responded. I kept contacting them and only got automated responses. Finally after 5 months, I cancelled the order.

4 minutes ago, mjazzg said:

Or left outside the incorrect address as one of our fellow boardees experienced with the Tubby boxset.

Although, I ordered two of the Tubby both well packaged and delivered efficiently by dear old Hermes

Mine arrived OK but I kept a standing guard on arrival day in case it was ejected into the nearby ditch !

BTW - I did give Udiscovermusic.com a second chance and it was even worse than the first. I never received any records from that order after about 4 months so I had to cancel that one too.

If this box is at all limited (I don't think it is but you should verify), don't order from them because you might not recieive it and it might go oop waiting for them to ship.

They have one of the worst customer service groups I've ever dealt with.

On 6/3/2021 at 4:06 PM, cliffpeterson said:

You can preorder this from udiscover.com.  The set currently qualifies for a summer sale discount of 25% and also free shipping. comes to less than $8 per disc. 

Thanks!

I'll buy the LPs, if the price drops to $120.

Target is presently listing the 8-CD as a preorder at $71.99 with a July 30, 2021 release date.

If Target offers a Buy 2 Get 1 Free music sale during Target Deal Days (June 20th - 22nd) as it did during last year’s Deal Days, you should be able to pick up this set for around $48.00 plus tax assuming that you can find two other comparably priced music items (or movie/book/video games as Target’s Buy 2 Get 1 Free sales typically allow you to mix products from all four categories in a single order).

I took advantage of several of Target’s Buy 2 Get 1 Free music promotions last year, and Target included (with perhaps one or two exceptions) all of its music inventory (including pre-orders) in these sales.

On 04/06/2021 at 0:47 PM, mjazzg said:

Or left outside the incorrect address as one of our fellow boardees experienced with the Tubby boxset.

Although, I ordered two of the Tubby both well packaged and delivered efficiently by dear old Hermes

that was my Tubbs set ....