FS: Mosaic Louis Armstrong and the All Stars Live box set

pglbook

I am offering for sale the following Mosaic Louis Armstrong box set:

Columbia and RCA Victor Live Recordings of Louis Armstrong and the All Stars.  9 CDs.

Everything (box, booklet, CDs, and jewel cases) is in Like New condition.

One of the rarer Mosaic sets to find. Great music, great condition.

If you wish to see pics of the set, please send me your e-mail address via pm and I will gladly e-mail a few pics of the set.

$200 + $10 U.S. Postal media mail shipping. Payment by pay pal friends/family.

I will ship the set (packed well and wrapped in bubble wrap) in the original Mosaic shipping carton.

I will insure the package at full value and will also send Buyer the postal tracking # after shipping it.

Thanks.

The Mosaic Louis Armstrong box set is once again available for sale and price reduced to $190.

Columbia and RCA Victor Live Recordings of Louis Armstrong and the All Stars.  9 CDs.

Like New condition. 2 of 3 of the fat jewel cases are still sealed (the jewel case containing CDs 4-6 and the jewel case containing CDs 7-9).

$190 (+ $10 media mail shipping).

Payment via pay pal friends/family.

Pics available (please pm me your e-mail address and I will e-mail pics).

I can do $185 (+ $10 media mail shipping with postal insurance) on the Mosaic Louis Armstrong box.

That is the best I can do. I think it would be tough to find it at a lower price.

Like New condition. 2 of 3 of the fat jewel cases are still sealed (the jewel case containing CDs 4-6 and the jewel case containing CDs 7-9 are stil sealed).

Payment via pay pal friends/family.

Pics available upon request (please pm me your e-mail address and I will e-mail pics).

The Mosaic Columbia and RCA Victor Live Recordings of Louis Armstrong and the All Stars (9 CD) box set is still available.

I also may be amenable for a trade or partial trade for the following Mosaic sets I am looking for:

Mosaic Larry Young Complete Blue Note Recordings  (6 CD)

Mosaic Woody Shaw Complete Muse Sessions (7 CD)

All should be in mint condition.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Still available.

Everything is in Lke New condition (box, booklet, jewel cases, CDs). 2 of 3 of the fat jewel cases are still sealed (the jewel case containing CDs 4-6 and the jewel case containing CDs 7-9 are still sealed).

$185 (media mail shipping w/postal insurance is $10 extra). Payment via pay pal friends/family.

Pics available upon request (please pm me your e-mail address and I will e-mail pics).