Irish People Try Krispy Kreme Donuts For The First Time

1 hour ago, sonnymax said:

Did any of you actually watch the video I posted? I only ask because I found the peoples' reactions to be very funny and quite entertaining.

Actually no, it seemed too long to bother but it allowed us to go off on the relative worth of Krispy Kreme and other options. Maybe I'll go back and listen.

These "----- for the first time" video tropes are all over YouTube, especially with young people hearing some kind of Boomer Music for the first time and always going gaga and finding deep spiritual meaning. There's enough of them that take identical form and shape that it sure seems like they're "product" more than "reaction".

Personally, I think it's all propaganda designed to hide the fact that we're in the way and they all want us dead. I know if I was them, I would.

I also know that if I wanted to trick 'em out, nothing would do it better than be hearing some 70s song "for the first time" and faking awe at how much of a message it had.

Beware the obsequious ones, they're always the ones who have the knives handy.

This kind of "first time" Youtube things always reminds me of a clip uploaded there many mons ago by some father who filmed how his teenie girl reacted to a real vinyl LP. Holding it in her hands, turning it in all directions, puzzled look on her face - what, music can come out of THAT??? That one must have been real but somehow it may have set the tone for those who turned these reactions into "product". Unfortunately I've never found it again on Youtube.

29 minutes ago, JSngry said:

These "----- for the first time" video tropes are all over YouTube, especially with young people hearing some kind of Boomer Music for the first time and always going gaga and finding deep spiritual meaning. There's enough of them that take identical form and shape that it sure seems like they're "product" more than "reaction".

Personally, I think it's all propaganda designed to hide the fact that we're in the way and they all want us dead. I know if I was them, I would.

I also know that if I wanted to trick 'em out, nothing would do it better than be hearing some 70s song "for the first time" and faking awe at how much of a message it had.

Beware the obsequious ones, they're always the ones who have the knives handy.

I haven't seen any that express deep spiritual meaning but there's really only one that I've checked out with any regularity - Jamel/Jamal whose decent character comes thru very strong.  

https://www.youtube.com/user/jayglol/videos

2 hours ago, JSngry said:

I assume it's less complicated than that. They're actors looking to self-promote. Or "influencers" looking to go to the next level of "influencing."