Joe Henderson Blue Note 1963-1966

Brad

I do have the 2016 mono Platinum SHM-CD of Page One (UCCU-40035) which like the Mosaic is also based on the Grundman transfers. Pretty fantastic. That is my go to version. Haven't listened to Page One on the Mosaic yet.

Edited by erwbol

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just realized how I could have provided a little amusement for Mosaic for this box, for those of you who followed my last BFT from January. Joe trying to land some pot in some unknown location (at 12:30 at night). Ben was his local connection to provide some "smokage".

21 minutes ago, Dan Gould said:

Just realized how I could have provided a little amusement for Mosaic for this box, for those of you who followed my last BFT from January. Joe trying to land some pot in some unknown location (at 12:30 at night). Ben was his local connection to provide some "smokage".

That would have made a good sound sample !

• 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, dougcrates said:

I wonder if the autograph is genuine? Plus it's mono and there are a lot of mono fetishists out there. The mono aspect of this one doesn't make much sense as it's just a fold down of the stereo recording.

I suppose if money were no object this would seem like a cool purchase if only for that autograph. Too bad my name isn't Bill. :)

I think my copy is in better shape. :)  Doesn’t have the Joe signature though.

That deep groove must be the factor on this one. Can’t recall ever seeing one on this title. At the end of the day, it’s only indicative of the die being used.

Edited by sidewinder

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...