Jim Alfredson?

Rooster_Ties

Not sure if this ‘@‘ reference will summon you (@Jim Alfredson) because of the space in your user ID (or if someone knows how else I can do that, please educate me).

Jim, I just saw you’d posted a nice (lengthy) reply to a brand new board member in the Hammond zone — your first post in months, and one of very few in the last year.

How ya doing, man? All things considered, I mean (the world has been in a tough place for a solid year, no less Michigan for damn sure).

How’s your beautiful family? I’m sure I’m not alone in hoping you and everyone in your sphere are well.

How’s about a little check-in? — so I can stop worrying about you, as I’ve occasionally done for the last 6 months or so (when first I realized we hadn’t heard much from you in ages).

We’re here for you, man, if life’s been dealing’ a few rough hands.  Hoping like the devil that all’s ok, or at least “pretty much ok”, as I said  before, all things considered.

Much love to you, and yours. — Tom

Hey Tom,

Thanks for the kind words. I'm doing fine. The family is good. The kids are getting much bigger (my eldest, Zora, turns 17 in April) and they are pretty much sick of online school but it is what it is. I haven't played even a local gig in months. I do weekly livestreams over on FB and my YouTube channel. Every Tuesday at 7pm EST (though not this Tuesday as I'm using my gear to livestream for the West Michigan Jazz Society). Sometimes on Sundays.

My wife took up real estate two years ago and is basically keeping us afloat since my income is nil. 

That's about it. Hope you're doing well.