The V-8 Juice is SO GOOD!

JSngry

1 hour ago, JSngry said:

Are there no Indian restaurants in the DC area? Goat curry, barbecue goat, V-8 is a juice, but goat is an always delight forever!

I’ve had goat 2-3 (maybe 4?) times since I’ve been here in DC. Separate BBQ and Indian restaurants both spring to mind, maybe Ethiopian too?

Did you know that there are more Ethiopian restaurants here in DC than anywhere else in the entire US? — and more actual Ethiopians (and Eritreans*) in the greater DC metro — almost a quarter million!! — than anywhere else on the planet other than Ethiopia (and Eritrea*).

*Eritrea and Ethiopia most decidedly are not the same — but are quite closely related, ethnically but not culturally (or is that culturally but not ethnically? — I forget).  Anyway, don’t ever mix them up, as they’re not interchangeable (no matter how similar they are).

Back to goat — I’ve tried it 5-6 times in my entire life, but only with mixed success.  Sometimes ‘good’ — but just as often, not.

1 hour ago, JSngry said:

Did those hubcaps come with it, or were they after-market?

Like that paint job too!

Halibrand wheels were an option, rarely ordered so these may have been retrofitted.  I think the paint is factory, or close to it.  My Lark is close to that color, but it's definitely been repainted and was a different shade of green to start with.