Spiral - The Harry Roche Constellation

Teasing the Korean

British funk from 1973. The chick singer is the vocalist on Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon. I don't know where you find this stuff TTK, but keep it coming!

Interesting arr. by Pete Moore, with top UK session men gettin' funky.  Just another reason why drum machines should be banned.

14 hours ago, sgcim said:

British funk from 1973. The chick singer is the vocalist on Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon. I don't know where you find this stuff TTK, but keep it coming!

Interesting arr. by Pete Moore, with top UK session men gettin' funky.  Just another reason why drum machines should be banned.

In the 1990s, I was eating this stuff for breakfast.  The LPs were a buck a throw, and what you couldn't find on LP was being reissued on CD.  I first heard this track on one of the UK Easy Project/Loungecore collections.  I kind of burned out on this stuff and didn't play it for a while, but revisiting now, I love it more than ever.