Roy Brooks - Understanding

mjzee

26 minutes ago, Dan Gould said:

I will probably just watch Amazon for updates, plenty of time and while I pay for Prime I don't really order so much that its a "great deal," every month, probably just break even on saved shipping in your average non-holiday/birthday month. 

Prime Video and 5% points rebate from Prime VISA are also nice features included in the membership.

Edited by felser

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Pim said:

Ordered the cd. Vinyl is almost unavailable in Europe. Same goes for the Harold Land. Such a pity.

Honest Jon's still have the LP and at £65 at the most reasonable price I have seen but my streaming listens have promoted a purchase yet

25 minutes ago, mjazzg said:

Honest Jon's still have the LP and at £65 at the most reasonable price I have seen but my streaming listens have promoted a purchase yet

With the new rules, ordering from the UK has become very expensive unfortunately :( And of course 65 pounds already is a pretty high price... Thanks anyway!

35 minutes ago, mjazzg said:

JazzMessengers had a better price than that, all gone now though. That title quite elusive on vinyl here in the UK on RSD for some odd reason. Same with the Hargrove/Miller and Charles Lloyd.

Bill Evans still MIA.

JazzMessengers did have the Harold Land on vinyl, not sure if they still have it in stock.

9 minutes ago, Pim said:

With the new rules, ordering from the UK has become very expensive unfortunately :( And of course 65 pounds already is a pretty high price... Thanks anyway!

It is getting to the stage where one needs to take out a mortgage on the house when these release batches come round. I’m sure that in the last year or so what used to be £15 an LP is now an average around the £30 mark. 

Edited by sidewinder