LF Andrew Hill Compulsion- RVG

Good luck. I put together a "synthetic" Hill Mosaic a year or two ago (took about a year - I didn't want to pay really high prices) by picking up the individual discs I didn't already own.

I see one on discogs from a Netherlands seller at $15 and change shipped to USA, would go for that in your position.

23 minutes ago, T.D. said:

Good luck. I put together a "synthetic" Hill Mosaic a year or two ago (took about a year - I didn't want to pay really high prices) by picking up the individual discs I didn't already own.

I see one on discogs from a Netherlands seller at $15 and change shipped to USA, would go for that in your position.

I saw that myself earlier. I thought I'd take a chance and post here on the forum in hope that maybe somebody Stateside might be willing to make a deal. 

• 4 months later...
7 hours ago, colinmce said:

If you're still looking, Euclid has a copy for 7.99

https://www.euclidrecords.com/catalog/product_detail.jsp?id=6671608

I've had good luck at Euclid and not so good luck. Their inventory isn't live, so there is a chance you could order a CD from the website and find out that someone already bought it off the shelf.

14 hours ago, bresna said:

I've had good luck at Euclid and not so good luck. Their inventory isn't live, so there is a chance you could order a CD from the website and find out that someone already bought it off the shelf.

Same, it's worth a try. My fill rate has been about 80% over the years.

I scored a copy from someone off eBay recently for less than $20. The going rate for this release isn't cheap. I felt I made out okay. On a side note, I just purchased the Andrew Hill Mosaic select 16 for $100. I've been after this for quite some time but wasn't willing to pay anywhere from $150 to $200. Looking forward to receiving this soon. 

22 minutes ago, Tom 1960 said:

On a side note, I just purchased the Andrew Hill Mosaic select 16 for $100. I've been after this for quite some time but wasn't willing to pay anywhere from $150 to $200. Looking forward to receiving this soon. 

When you get the chance to digest it a bit, find the other prior thread around here specifically about that set, and please share you thoughts!

When the set was about to go OOP, I added a ‘safety’ copy to another Mosaic order I was making — and it’s the only release I’ve ever bought a duplicate of specifically to have a backup copy (in case my main copy ever failed or got damaged).

Probably been a year since I last gave it a spin, so I should spend some time with it this week.

32 minutes ago, Tom 1960 said:

I scored a copy from someone off eBay recently for less than $20. The going rate for this release isn't cheap. I felt I made out okay. On a side note, I just purchased the Andrew Hill Mosaic select 16 for $100. I've been after this for quite some time but wasn't willing to pay anywhere from $150 to $200. Looking forward to receiving this soon. 

That mosaic is amazing!