Coltrane Box Sets

you shouldn't miss out on the Pablo live box currently still available from 2001 then.

Recording quality isn't always top-notch but you get Trane stretching out a lot. Nothing essential if you have the VV, Seatle, and Japan disks IMHO, but a very nice addition. And it will give you an idea of what happened in between.

I never got the Impulse 4tet box. I had a lot (most) of the stuff on single CDs already. With new material now being dug up from the family vaults, this "complete" box turns out not to be so complete after all...

None. Zip. Zero. Nada.

I don't want all of the Prestige stuff, and I'm content with my VV Master Takes disc. I have most of the Impulse albums I want as single CDs - but I would like to pick up the Atlantic box at some point. I have the obvious things as single discs, but some remastered sound would be good.

Atlantic, Village Vanguard, Impulse Quartet, Live in Europe (Pablo), and the Miles. I'd say I listen to the Village Vanguard and the Live in Europe ones the most. Thought about getting the compilation box titled Legacy if I see it for a good price