FS: Mosaic LP-Sized Booklets: Baker Live, Basie Roulette Studio, and Goodman Small Group

I am offering for purchase the three Mosaic LP-sized booklets identified below.  I bought all three booklets directly from Mosaic Records long after the associated boxed sets were out of print, and I no longer need them as I have been fortunate enough to track down the complete sets.  The Chet Baker is marked with an "X" below where it reads "This is one of an edition limited to 7500 albums"; the Basie and Goodman booklets are marked with an "X" where the number of the set would be indicated.

Shipping to U.S. addresses via USPS Medial Mail is a flat $3.00 whether you buy one, two, or all three booklets.  I will consider shipping any of these booklets overseas at actual shipping cost, but I have a feeling that such cost would be prohibitively expensive.

The condition of each booklet is as described:

1)  8-page booklet for The Complete Pacific Jazz Lie Recordings of the Chet Baker Quartet with Russ Freeman:  The booklet is in excellent condition with almost no signs of wear EXCEPT that there is a small crease in the very upper right hand corner of the booklet that extends from the front cover page to the rear cover page (and all pages in between):  $10.00

2)  32-page booklet for The Complete Roulette Studio Recordings of Count Basie and His Orchestra:  The booklet is in excellent condition with almost no signs of wear EXCEPT that there is a small tear (about 1/2 inch) on the right-hand side of the cover page (about 1/3 of the way down from the top).:  $11.00 (SOLD)

3)  20-page booklet for The Complete Capitol Small Group Recordings of Benny Goodman 1944-1955:  The book is in excellent condition with almost no signs of wear.:  $12.00 (SOLD)

I shall accept payment via PayPal.  Please send me a PM if you are interested.

Edited by Edward