Anthony Braxton

jlhoots

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So...I gotta go out and buy a Blu-Ray player now, correct?

Never converted from DVD...hell, barely converted to DVD from VHS, video entertainment is the one area where streaming has been everything I want and more, but...gotta get read for granddaughter sleepovers and stuff, I suppose. A Braxton record tips the scales already now!

34 minutes ago, JSngry said:

So...I gotta go out and buy a Blu-Ray player now, correct?

Never converted from DVD...hell, barely converted to DVD from VHS, video entertainment is the one area where streaming has been everything I want and more, but...gotta get read for granddaughter sleepovers and stuff, I suppose. A Braxton record tips the scales already now!

When you buy it you get a code for downloads and you can burn discs and/or play on your devices. Then when you eventually get a Blue-Ray player, and you will, there it is.

4 hours ago, Chuck Nessa said:

When you buy it you get a code for downloads and you can burn discs and/or play on your devices. Then when you eventually get a Blue-Ray player, and you will, there it is.

Have you downloaded the MP3s yet?  Comment on Amazon UK saying they're not the correct music (although this may be when purchased stand alone).  

Has anyone listened to the downloads?

6 hours ago, mjazzg said:

Have you downloaded the MP3s yet?  Comment on Amazon UK saying they're not the correct music (although this may be when purchased stand alone).  

Has anyone listened to the downloads?

I downloaded wav files from the Firehouse 12 Bandcamp page and they seem to be correct.