Any advice about selling used CD's in the UK?

I'm thinking that I need to get rid of some CD's that I no longer listen to.  When I lived in the US, I used to sell CD's on Amazon Marketplace.  I tried doing the same when I moved to the UK a few years ago, but it seemed that there are various regulations on Amazon UK so that in effect only professional sellers are allowed to sell recordings through the Marketplace.  I'm thinking that my only options are eBay and Discog.  I've sold only one thing on eBay ever, and that about 15 years ago; and I've never bought or sold anything on Discog.  Can people let me know what in their experience is the best site to sell stuff on?  And if I am overlooking some options, let me know.  Thanks in advance.

1 hour ago, peterintoronto said:

Why not list them here?

I was thinking that most people here are in the US, so it wouldn't be economical for them to buy from me here in the UK.  And I also wanted to avoid the labor of making up a list.  But as one member asked me to send him a list, I may draw up a list and post it here too.

4 hours ago, peterintoronto said:

Why not list them here?

:tup

3 hours ago, Bol said:

I was thinking that most people here are in the US, so it wouldn't be economical for them to buy from me here in the UK.  And I also wanted to avoid the labor of making up a list.  But as one member asked me to send him a list, I may draw up a list and post it here too.

Used to be OK for me. Of course, things may have changed in the past few years.

55 minutes ago, mjazzg said:

In the past I've offloaded Jazz/improv CDs at Ray's Jazz and Flashback Records but for not very much cash per item. Also, Reckless Records in Soho were still selling secondhand Jazz CDs pre-pandemic.

Why use a middleman if you have access to a board like this?

By all means, post a list. You may have some things not readily found that some of us in the US may pay the extra postage to buy.

I use Discogs, but their shipping policy that they instituted last year causes some confusion. Be sure to get someone to make a test order without sending it of four or five titles to make sure the shipping charges match what you want to add. I had a recent order that calculated $3 for insured media mail for four discs, I told the buyer that I couldn't send them for that and he was willing to pay the extra money to get them. I have since revamped my shipping calculator and the Discogs people say it should work the way I want.