Ghost Town

Hardbopjazz

Hopefully is was just the time of day when I was on the board, nearly 5 am EDT and not a lack of users coming here anymore. But I had the run of the forum all to myself. Not exactly sure what guest are.  Anonymous members that sign in but which to remain incognito.  This reminded me of the Star Trek episode when Kirk was all alone on the Enterprise, which turned out to not to be the real Enterprise. 

ghost town.gif

On 6/27/2021 at 4:54 AM, Hardbopjazz said:

Hopefully is was just the time of day when I was on the board, nearly 5 am EDT and not a lack of users coming here anymore. But I had the run of the forum all to myself. Not exactly sure what guest are.  Anonymous members that sign in but which to remain incognito.  This reminded me of the Star Trek episode when Kirk was all alone on the Enterprise, which turned out to not to be the real Enterprise. 

The episode titled "The Mark of Gideon" did not have a score composed for it, and was tracked with existing Star Trek music.  

A fan created a suite on YouTube.  The composers include Alexander Courage, Fred Steiner, and Gerald Fried. Enjoy!