How many times a day to you visit the board?

Hardbopjazz

94 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Easy answer: more than 30.

Sometimes I'm on this board for the entirety of my evening. This board is so much more enjoyable than sitting around watching all the juvenile TV shows. Also, I can listen to music at the same time as I'm reading from/posting to the board.

So far two people voted for +30! Are you kidding me? I thought I was extreme by checking in 3 or 4 times a day.

30.....that's more than once an hour! Or if you subtract eight hours for sleep, about once every HALF-HOUR! Do you still have a marriage? Living pets? Do you ever mow the yard? Have you seen your children lately......they'll be starting college soon....?

OK.........sorry I blew up. :)

I think I see now. Some people get on for just a few minutes but more frequently. I usually get on and stay for awhile, but less frequently. Maybe a better way to ask the question would be "how much time do you spend on the board each day?".

I'd probably say from 30 minutes to a couple hours per day.....and that seems like a lot to me!

I guess I'm an addict too......... :party::ph34r::rhappy:

I visit more than enough times to get the sack if the powers that be ever check my internet usage.

Double ditto. Plus, my new seating assignment puts my boss directly behind me so he can read my computer screen over my shoulder. Time to cut back on the Mosaic impulse buying... :(

Forget how many times you visit here...think about HOW MUCH YOU SPEND as a result of this place!!

Now that's insane!

Amen to that, UA. This board is a wallet killer. What's worse is that people recommend a disc, I hem and haw, then get the @#*&%$ disc and I enjoy it! Like Pavlov's dog, I go back for more, buy more discs, etc. YEEEESH! But thanks loads, you folks have hipped me to some great tunes.

I'm on the board a lot every day, beacuse my company is eliminating where I work(and me!), so it's very slow and we have nothing to do most of the day, so websurf and shop for discs...