Mosaic Posters

I was just cleaning out a closet and I found a shipping tube from Mosaic Records with two of their posters in it. The Art Blakey & Sonny Rollins posters to be precise.

I've searched the web and this forum & I can't find any references to them.

Does anyone know the size of these posters? I am thinking about getting frames but I don't want to unroll these suckers to measure them because putting them back into the tube is difficult.

Alternatively, is anyone really looking for these posters? In reality, I don't really have the wall space anymore, so framing these might not be a great idea either. :)

I know the Blakey looks like this:

Jazz Drummer ARTHUR 'ART' BLAKEY Glossy 8x10 Photo Print Jazz Messengers Poster

But I can't remember what the Rollins looks like.

The posters are approximately 32x24 and were $40 when new. They were numbered. I have the Rollins and John Coltrane (cover of Blue Trane). The Rollins is from Sonny Rollins Vol 2..

The edition was for 3,000, I have #4 on the Coltrane and #3 on the Rollins. These were released along with the 1st or second Mosaic releases or thereabouts. I could afford $40. The archival prints that came later though….

Edited by Tom in RI

• 3 months later...
On 10/23/2021 at 11:26 AM, bresna said:

Alternatively, is anyone really looking for these posters? In reality, I don't really have the wall space anymore, so framing these might not be a great idea either. :)

bresna,

Did anyone buy these two posters from you?  If not, how much would you want for them?

Just curious.