"Out Of The Shadows: Percy France"

ghost of miles

I hope people give a listen to David's excellent survey of Percy's life and music. I helped with the playlist and the skeleton of a script but David really did a great job bringing out material from the site to paint a fuller picture of Percy. It's great and I am forever grateful ... I may have helped but GoM didn't have to lend his airtime in the first place - but I am really glad he did.

The fact that this show was essentially a collaboration between a Yankee and a Red Sox fan should serve as a beacon of hope to those who fear that the spirit of American bipartisanship is dead. :g  I do truly hope, though, that it serves as a gateway to both the music of Percy France and Dan’s amazing website about him.

Edited by ghost of miles

• 9 months later...
1 hour ago, ghost of miles said:

We re-aired Out Of The Shadows: Percy France this past week, and I’m upping the thread today in honor of what would have been his 94th birthday.

Wow somehow I had 1925 stuck in my head but you are correct (and the site was never wrong so its all on me).

Thank you David for honoring Percy (again). The show is terrific especially the archived version which runs long and doesn't fade out on "Early Bird".