Katherine McKinnon

1 hour ago, Larry Kart said:

Am I crazy, or In those Verizon commercials where she walks around rather unsteadily and stiff-legged in very high heels, doesn't it like look like she's walking in that rigid manner in order to keep a loose turd from dropping from her butt?

It's such a bad commercial because she doesn't seem comfortable in the red high heels and it's been played like 1000 times in the last few weeks. 

On 12/26/2021 at 4:33 PM, Larry Kart said:

Am I crazy, or In those Verizon commercials where she walks around rather unsteadily and stiff-legged in very high heels, doesn't it like look like she's walking in that rigid manner in order to keep a loose turd from dropping from her butt?

I was struck by the same thing - until it was pointed out she is supposed to be walking on ice.  Once again, Dad does not know jack.

Edited by Eric

3 minutes ago, Larry Kart said:

On ice? I missed that cue. Where is it? But then I miss a lot these days.

I am with you Larry.  This was deemed to be "obvious" by everyone else in the room.  I am not positive I saw it either.  Guessing there will be another 15-20 opportunities to clarify this Sunday.