Killer B3: A Documentary about the Hammond Organ

6 minutes ago, bertrand said:

Today is the last day to watch, not tomorrow, correct? How long is the film?

Before 1 Jan 2022 US time I think. Duration about 90 minutes. Nice that they included interviews with Trudy Pitts, Jimmy McGriff and Dr Lonnie Smith. The first two of these three musicians passed away during the making of the film, along with Jimmy Smith.

What a great documentary!  Brad, thanks for alerting us and giving us a chance to see it.  I got in right under the wire: started it yesterday and finished it today.  Very greasy.  Great interviews.  Wish they had a little less about death and cancer, and I wish it would have gone into the mysteries of all the stops and drawbars.  But still, it was just great.

5 hours ago, mjzee said:

What a great documentary!  Brad, thanks for alerting us and giving us a chance to see it.  I got in right under the wire: started it yesterday and finished it today.  Very greasy.  Great interviews.  Wish they had a little less about death and cancer, and I wish it would have gone into the mysteries of all the stops and drawbars.  But still, it was just great.

All thanks go to Marc Myers. Yes, I really enjoyed it. Learned a lot about the B3 itself.