Everyone look what I got comin’!!!!!!!

Why would you run it at all? It's being sold as a collectible, not as some sort of fancy light bulb. If/when it fails, it's value as a collectible goes down to practically nil.

On 1/18/2022 at 1:22 PM, sidewinder said:

Beats using these damn LED eco-lights :lol:

I used to be the same way but those LED lights have come a long way in a very short time. I actually like them now. They use a lot less energy, are often brighter and they last forever.

Now I don't know what I'm going to do with the stacks of 100 Watt incandescent bulbs I bought when the government forced retailers to stop selling them. I had been using them in my outdoor lights, but they blow too easily when I turn them on in frigid temps.

Edited by bresna

17 minutes ago, sidewinder said:

The trouble with all that brightness is that it is very much ‘in your face’. I prefer a softer light, especially for outside lighting. But - so be it.

Are they not offering soft white LEDs over there? Most LED light bulbs offered here in the US have a bright white and a soft white light option. This is somewhat new and a welcomed change, which is why I mentioned that in my earlier post. Those first LED light bulbs could be painfully bright.

He packed it in newspaper like a 4th grader and it was D.O.A: of course he blames usps but it was 100% on his packing - he said he’ll mail me another this time double boxed and hope usps does there “best with it “

19 hours ago, mikeweil said:

Yes, but has it changed since that bulb was made?

No it was goood to go before he mailed it horribly