El Cerdo Gordo - Doug Webb

Teasing the Korean

On 2/9/2022 at 6:23 AM, Tom in RI said:

Yikes, that was something else. Thanks for posting have definitely not see quite a few of those instruments. Also looks like a shitload of work to get that down.

Yeah, I was in the next room when it started, and I had no idea what I was hearing.  It was only at the end that I realized it involved an absurd amount of overdubbing with every wind/reed instrument on the planet!

Wow!! That was amazing!!! :excited:

Incredible to see all those obscure instruments, and VERY satisfying musically too.

I imagine that’s gotta be well in excess of $100,000 in instruments right there. Fuck, maybe closer to $200,000? The mind reels trying to consider it.

Beautifully done. Thank you, thank you for sharing that. Remarkable.

3 hours ago, Rooster_Ties said:

Wow!! That was amazing!!! :excited:

Incredible to see all those obscure instruments, and VERY satisfying musically too.

I imagine that’s gotta be well in excess of $100,000 in instruments right there. Fuck, maybe closer to $200,000? The mind reels trying to consider it.

Beautifully done. Thank you, thank you for sharing that. Remarkable.

Thank the algorithm that played it after I listened to a 1950s gumshoe track!  Otherwise, I never would have heard it!