Mark Murphy: I'll Be Seeing You

Is there any way to get a digital version of Mark Murphy's original "I'l Be Seeing You" from "Rah!"?  IIRC the song's composers made him redo it with the original  words for all releases after the first one.  (Same thing happened with "My Favorite Things".)  I remember "I'll be seeing you /in all the old familiar faces/of the horses at the races/I'll see you." But I don't remember the rest and would love to hear it again. 

• 7 months later...

I've also been on the lookout for this! Do you know on what album it originally appeared?

My (surely flawed) recollection of the lyrics:

I'll be seeing you/in all the old familliar faces/of the horses at the races/all day thru. In that small cafe/the tiny  park across the way/the ferris wheel, the carousel/where we would sip cheap muskatel. I'll be seeing you/in all those moldy pizza pies/in every pair of bloodshot eyes/ and even....But when you're in the line-up, dear/and when they point at you/I'll be looking at my shoe/but I'll be seeing you.