Kraftwerk

3 hours ago, Holy Ghost said:

I think there's some Kraftwerk fans here, but they are coming here to Cleveland May 29th. Think their tour is stopping at other major cities like Detroit and Chicago. We will be at the Cleveland show!

Cool - please report back!

I missed them due to COVID too but did see them, for the first time, about 5 years ago. One of the most memorable gigs ever. They were everything and more that I was expecting

2 hours ago, Teasing the Korean said:

In my musical universe, Kraftwerk are more important than the Beatles.  

That I can understand

16 hours ago, Teasing the Korean said:

In my musical universe, Kraftwerk are more important than the Beatles.  

same here - been listening to them since the early 70s

I was lucky enough to see them in the early 2000s - they came out to Australia to play at one of the "Big Day Outs" - my partner bought me a surprise ticket

On 5/22/2022 at 10:48 AM, romualdo said:

I was lucky enough to see them in the early 2000s - they came out to Australia to play at one of the "Big Day Outs"

They played (I think more than one time) at an important electronica festival here, Sonar. But I never saw them. But I did see Orbital there in 95.

Us at the concert. That's me and my wife on the right. Oops I meant left, those are our friends on the right, me and my wife are on the left. 

Peeps.jpg

Check this out. Being a jazz nut, love metal, this is really, really, cool. 

imagejpeg (2).jpg

Edited by Holy Ghost

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/27/2022 at 8:23 PM, Hoppy T. Frog said:

I was lucky to have seen them a couple times when it was both Ralf and Florian. But their live show rarely changes and with only one original member I passed this time around. 

I get what you mean, I love 311, and after seeing their live show several times, their show doesn't change much either. HOWEVER, this is my first time seeing this band, but it'll probably be my last too.