Old LIikely Rip-Off Weather Report Box Set

Okay, I'm going into the way back machine. Years ago (apparently 2017), there was a crowd-sourced effort on a Weather Report documentary that included many pleasant perks. I like others contributed (I think it was $150 or something) and never got anything nor ever heard anything from the organizers. I know crowdfunding is buyer-beware and I know that money is long gone, but I wondered if you had any info on this debacle? The original link to the site is still active and below... Thanks.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/weather-report-s-incredible-jazz-journey#/updates/all

I had an interesting experience once with one of the crowd funding platforms (actually I don't remember which one it was). I pre-ordered a Kenny Wheeler  tribute CD by Steve Treseler/Ingrid Jensen called “Invisible Sounds”.  As the release date was coming up, I received an email saying there would be a slight delay.  About a month later another email apologizing for a further delay and then...nothing.  I sort of kept track for a year or so then pretty much gave up.  Then, miraculously enough, three years after placing the pre-order I got an email saying the digital download was available and the CD would be shipping the following week.  Surprised the hell out of me.  Nice CD.  Got (I think) a four start review in Downbeat.  Anyway, hope you eventually hear something.

Edited by trane123