Alain Delon asks to undergo assisted suicide and writes a farewell message

Teasing the Korean

"I would like to thank all those who have accompanied me over the years and have given me great support, I hope that future actors can find in me an example not only in the workplace, but in everyday life, between victories and defeats. Thank you, Alain Delon,"

https://www.marca.com/en/lifestyle/movies/2022/04/01/6246787c46163f56258b4582.html?fbclid=IwAR1XJwN8UX2gkmSpt5D18OvQUQT5hrlba1VGV0mutt7w1GHsLeAXobGvq5E

Edited by Teasing the Korean

8 hours ago, Gheorghe said:

But what has it to do with jazz artists ? Is this not something for that category "non musicical, non politics non religious"...... ???

1. Alain Delon is an artist.

2. Many of his film scores contain jazz or jazz elements, including Les Felins and Once a Thief, both by Lalo Schifrin; and Le Cercle Rouge by Eric Demarsan.

3. Jimmy Smith had a man-crush on Alain Delon, as everyone who owns the Verve LP The Cat can attest.

AlainMarianneMick.jpg

12 hours ago, kh1958 said:

That photo in the article of Marianne Faithful ignoring Mick Jagger in favor of Alain Delon makes me laugh. 

Yeah but is it any contest between "the most beautiful man in the world" and Mick, who on his best days is ... shall we say an acquired taste?

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, Teasing the Korean said:

Looks like this was an internet hoax, or, more accurately, an exaggeration of something taken out of context.

https://www.world-today-news.com/how-and-why-alain-delon-fell-victim-to-rumors-of-euthanasia/

Let me get this straight. You're now quoting a source that debunked this rumor months before your original post (in the wrong forum)?