Sonny Rollins Alfie LP - Fat Orange-and-Black impulse! Spine?

Mine isn't, no. White top, black bottom. My original is an OG mono picked out of a random cutout bin, can. 1973. Then for some reason I got a stereo reissue a few years ago, probably because the original was kind of a crap pressing. But the spine on it was the same way 

5 minutes ago, JSngry said:

Mine isn't, no. White top, black bottom. My original is an OG mono picked out of a random cutout bin, can. 1973. Then for some reason I got a stereo reissue a few years ago, probably because the original was kind of a crap pressing. But the spine on it was the same way 

Thanks.  Hopefully it will turn up.

My Jackie and Roy LPs accidentally were filed with Hugo Montenegro.  I eventually found them. 

• 4 weeks later...

ok, mine is also mono, a pressing with that original impulse label, and it's always had the white. It's also got black running up just a little less than 2/3 of the spine, for whatever that's worth. You can see the word STEREO tucked under the inside left liner paper.

ok, but whatever "modern reissue" I have has the white, not the orange.

when did impulse! switch to the A/AS system for mono/stereo? I've got plenty of stereo impulse! records that have the front slick that can be used as either stereo or mono. They all have the A-xx number on the front/back.

I doubt my Alfie is a record club edition, though. No fine print, and it came out of a cutout bin in a Gibson's Discount Center.