Mosaic to release 1960s Freddie Hubbard set

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

50 minutes ago, sidewinder said:

No doubt mine is currently stuck in the Netherlands ! ;)

They used to ship to Greece via Netherlands and it took 10-15 days to reach me. Since summer they changed to DHL, and it takes only 1-2 days and it goes via Milano. Fastest service ever. And lowest numer ever for me. 124.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/6/2022 at 4:25 PM, tranemonk said:

Does anyone have an update on the JATP set that was rumored to be released in December?

On 12/6/2022 at 7:30 PM, thirdtry said:

I'd like to know that too.  I'm really looking forward to seeing what is all going to be on the JATP set.

• 2 weeks later...

Happy to have received this set from my wife Kelly for Christmas.  We celebrated Christmas today (12/26) as driving bans subsequent to the massive blizzard that hit the Buffalo area prevented one of my sons - who lives near me - from being at my house yesterday.  Ironically, it was my son who lives in the Hudson Valley area who was able to be with us.  But he just arrived on Thursday before the blizzard hit the area and has been snowed in ever since.  Anyways, things are getting back to normal and today's the day I received this set.

I'm listening to it now and it sounds terrific.  I have much of the stuff on the set, but have not listened to it for a while.  As such, I'm really digging the music AND the sound.  Can't wait to play it at full volume as right now, I'm in my basement and it's to late to play it at an optimal volume.  My set number is 1491, if than means anything to anyone.

Back to listening...