What's up with Jim Sangrey?

Hey, I'm alive. Still dealing with the various matters, but today is providing intervals of free time, something that's been lacking the last month or so.

Bottom line - we (as in my wife and I) have had a variety of disruptive financial, material, and personal issues hit all at once, all unexpectedly, and all from without. We're dealing with all of them, and no animals are being harmed in the process. ;) Things are still far from settled, but that which can be fixed inmmediately has been (or is being), and everything else is being worked on, with all indicators pointing towards eventual success. More than that there's no need to go into.

Thanks for the concern - it's nice to be missed. But it's even nicer to come back, if only for a little while.

Yeah, yeah, whatever...the important things to remember, are that I have passed you in number of posts, and for you to come up with a witty remark for the thread called...Bong building confidence

Good to see ya back, even if only once in a while! :rhappy:

Edited by BERIGAN

Hey Berigan, you're Avatar is driving us crazy with all that "touch your toes" crap, over and over and over and over. Nobody can touch their toes like that, and certainly not that quickly...

Don't you have a lazy Avatar, doing something much less strenuous??? Maybe one playing "pat your head and rub your tummy"???

:bwallace:

Hey Berigan, you're Avatar is driving us crazy with all that "touch your toes" crap, over and over and over and over. Nobody can touch their toes like that, and certainly not that quickly...

Don't you have a lazy Avatar, doing something much less strenuous??? Maybe one playing "pat your head and rub your tummy"???

Oh, I don't know, some strippers could do that....It makes my bad back hurt seeing that, so I guess that was one of the reasons I picked that one...if B3-er would make the avatar option bigger, it would have been much cooler!

Hope you find my latest choice more soothing....

Hey Berigan, you're Avatar is driving us crazy with all that "touch your toes" crap, over and over and over and over.  Nobody can touch their toes like that, and certainly not that quickly...

Don't you have a lazy Avatar, doing something much less strenuous???  Maybe one playing "pat your head and rub your tummy"???

Oh, I don't know, some strippers could do that....It makes my bad back hurt seeing that, so I guess that was one of the reasons I picked that one...if B3-er would make the avatar option bigger, it would have been much cooler!

Hope you find my latest choice more soothing....

Damn it, I still miss Dan's "bouncing boobie" avatar... :angry:

Berigan - not sure if this is true of anyone else, but your Avatar looks like...

"Image Hosted by tripod® www.tripod.com", or at least when I see it.

Is that what you intended???

Does it still look like that? It has looked fine for me anytime I see it....

Yup, still looks like the "triopod" thing...

You might try saving the image on your hard-drive first, and then upload it to the "Avatar setting" page on the board.

At least that's what I've done with a few static images. No idea if this would work with an animated picture??

Good luck!!

Edited by Rooster_Ties