More TOCJ's for sale

As I said over on the All About Jazz forum, without any "Buy It Now" option, these CDs are not technically "for sale". This post does us board members no "favors" (not that any favors are required).

I would prefer if you titled your thread with the term "for auction" to reflect the actual availability.

Later,

Kevin

Oh, come on people. It's not that big a deal whether it's labeled "for sale" or "for auction". So, you looked at a thread you might otherwise have not looked at. Get over it.

No, it's definitely not a big deal.

However, I have been getting less & less time to "surf", especially since I now have three boards to check out (here, AAJ and JC). I would not have wasted the time & bandwidth to open this thread if it said "for auction" (as Hans said).

So, it's not a big deal, but it is a small one.

BTW, how would you feel if everyone who had jazz CDs over at ebay started coming here and posting them "for sale". It would make this forum meaningless. I love that board members can come in here and give fellow members a chance to get a CD without playing the "ebay game". One loony bidder and an ebay auction is useless. Ask Misteriso about those Larry Young boxes.:)

Later,

Kevin

[bTW, how would you feel if everyone who had jazz CDs over at ebay started coming here and posting them "for sale". It would make this forum meaningless. I love that board members can come in here and give fellow members a chance to get a CD without playing the "ebay game". One loony bidder and an ebay auction is useless. Ask Misteriso about those Larry Young boxes.:)

Later,

Kevin

Exactly the point, Kevin. Well spoken.

However, I have been getting less & less time to "surf", especially since I now have three boards to check out (here, AAJ and JC). I would not have wasted the time & bandwidth to open this thread if it said "for auction" (as Hans said).

Kevin,

Which board do you mean with "JC"?

Kevin,

Which board do you mean with "JC"?

That would be "Jazz Corner": http://jazzcornertalk.com/speakeasy/index.php

I'm sorry guys. You're right. Unfortunately it won't let me change the name of the thread once it's up. If everyone would like, I could delete this thread?

Normally I would offer these to you’all first, but I really need the cash right now, and ebay seems like the best way to get the best price. To make it up to you I’ll sell five CD’s out of my collection at a reasonable price to the first five who I can meet their wish list. Let me know what you’ve been looking for and I’ll let you know if I have it.