Clifford Brown, the movie

Guest Clint-Eastwood

Guest Clint-Eastwood

Hello fellow jazz lovers. Sometime ago, and on a different now defunct board, I mentioned a movie I was hoping to make. Well, the time has arrived. I will be producing, as well as directing the movie on the life of Clifford Brown. I was just wondering what any of you think of this project. I will check back in a day or so for some feedback.

Thanks.

Clint.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Chaney

Jim,

I'm not at all happy that you've banned Mr. Eastwood from this board. I know you're the boss but I must say that this type of action against a Hollywood legend -- DAMMIT JIM! HE'S A STAR! -- just doesn't sit right with me.

I won't ask that you surrender your position to your second in command but I believe you owe us ALL an apology.

The IP address only matches "4horsemenoftheapocalypse". Could it be someone we know? Sure. The IP address resolves to a public library in NY, but the address is actually owned by a company in Colorado, so who knows. Somebody has nothing else better to do.

Obviously the dastardly duo of Chris Albertson and RonF. ;)

Wow, a real celebrity on the board. I've seen most... well some of your movies. I especially like the one with the chimp. What was that one called?

When someone gets banned, he should be able to still post, but be forced to have "I'm Banned" stuck to im. It will be sort of like the scarlet letter.

Edited by Hardbopjazz