How's the weather?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've been in Phoenix since sometime in September and while we have a few days of heavy rain and a few days in the 80s for the most part it's been upper 90s to 100+.
I feel your pain and I too am ready for a change in weather. I'm hoping all the talk about an El Nino is true. I've got a lot of business to do this fall and winter in California and we need the rain.

Another hot day, 86 (30c for the rest of the world).  Am I the only California sick and tired of all this "good weather?"  Seriously, I'm desperate to see rain at this point.

Come and live in the Netherlands (or the UK for this matter) for some time, and maybe you will appreciate the good weather :D.
In the Netherlands some places already had their first snow yesterday. I think for the whole next week the predictions weatherwise are: cold, windy, cloudy (I think I haven't seen a small piece of blue sky for days now) and lots of rain. It's seriously depressing.

This was yesterday:

• 3 weeks later...

Most depressing weather forecast today, showing rain for the rest of today and continuing all next week. At times like this I'd like to be somewhere else. I receive daily Skype calls from one of my daughters who lives in Zaragoza in north-east Spain. Can't help contrasting Zaragoza's 12" of rain a year with Manchester's 32". :(