How's the weather?

I woke up to a huge thunderstorm and 10" inches of rain on Sunday morning. The street had about 2' of standing water in it until about 2:00 pm, so I couldn't even leave to go get the newspaper! There were alot of folks who thought they could get through the waters, only to stall their cars, and have to leave them until later in the day. Bet they won't try that again!

p-1rainc0426_e.jpgp-1raind0426_e.jpg

Hot. Hot here is relative. If you live near the Bay, hot is anything over 80 and we all wilt and whine like crazy. It's going to be close 90 degrees in SF and in Oakland.

It's too early for it to be like this. Last summer we had record breaking heat. Last month we had almost two straight weeks of record breaking heat, waaay too early in the year for that. I've lived here for over 30 years and this is not normal weather. It takes the fog a long time to get here and cool things off. Typical heat waves last 3-5 days, not 1-2 weeks. Global warming...

Hot. Hot here is relative. If you live near the Bay, hot is anything over 80 and we all wilt and whine like crazy. It's going to be close 90 degrees in SF and in Oakland.

It's too early for it to be like this. Last summer we had record breaking heat. Last month we had almost two straight weeks of record breaking heat, waaay too early in the year for that. I've lived here for over 30 years and this is not normal weather. It takes the fog a long time to get here and cool things off. Typical heat waves last 3-5 days, not 1-2 weeks. Global warming...

No kidding! Down here at the bottom of the bay, it's been mid 90s, and I'm dying... This would be a nice "break in the summer" heat wave in mid June, but in April? I hope this isn't an indication for the summer... :ph34r:

Maybe I should have saved

those left-over dreams

funny, but here's that rainy day!

Here's that rainy day

they told me about

and I laughed at the thought

that it might turn out this way!

Where is that worn-out wish

that I threw aside,

after it brought my lover near?

Funny how love becomes

a cold rainy day