How's the weather?

It's a toasty 63 tonight in SF.

It's a lot warmer in the South Bay during the day, though. I'm definitely not used to needing a light jacket when I leave the house in the morning, then getting to work and having it be in the 80s. I miss the humidity that comes with having a real summer, too.

After a few days of extreme heat, it turned cool and rainy yesterday - only fourpence ha'penny worth of rain, so I still had to water the garden. I don't think it was like that elsewhere in Britain - it does rain more here than anywhere else. Looks like hot again today, though it's still a bit overcast this morning.

MG

After a few days of extreme heat, it turned cool and rainy yesterday - only fourpence ha'penny worth of rain, so I still had to water the garden. I don't think it was like that elsewhere in Britain - it does rain more here than anywhere else. Looks like hot again today, though it's still a bit overcast this morning.

MG

We had the same cool, rainy sea-fret yesterday morning until I rode up to the top of the Moors. It cleared around 4pm. Back up into mid 20's

MG

We had the same cool, rainy sea-fret yesterday morning until I rode up to the top of the Moors. It cleared around 4pm. Back up into mid 20's

It's been very pleasantly warm all day; then at 6 o'clock, it got HOT!

MG

at least 90% of you lot have air conditioners...

where i am, it's in the high 80's to mid 90's with no air conditioning.

-e-

Er, I seriously doubt that anyone would have air conditioning in a British home.

MG

100º here in the great NW and no air conditioning.

Bill

Er, I seriously doubt that anyone would have air conditioning in a British home.

MG

mg -

you're in the 10%... (with (bb) and i)

-e-

100º here in the great NW and no air conditioning.

Bill

we're in the same city, (bb). my car thermostat, hardly the noaa standard, read exactly 100 on the way home over the bridge...

-e-

ps: whew.

pps: going to a darkened and (hopefully) cool movie theater.

Edited by etherbored

I was in north Texas last week and it was in the 105 degree range all week long. It hits you hard when you walk outside from an air conditioned building! I was going to bring back a bunch of leftover Shiner Bocks but they would have had to sit in my parked car for several hours (I was afraid they might 'splode), so I gave 'em away.

When I drove back to KC yesterday the temperature went from 107 to 67. :)

Freezing! :w

... and if you believe THAT, Noj has a freeway in Santa Monica he'll sell you, too.

I was in Santa Barbara just last week and it was hot and muggy........YUCHH!

Not much better back here in the Bay Area this weekend, either. I'm miserable. I hate hot weather ...